Who said luxury perfumes had to be bought? There is no need to spend your entire budget to find something unique. The guarantee with this perfume made in France is less than 40 €. Our 4 reasons to achieve it.
No, this perfume is not legendary, it is very real! At the beginning of spring, you will be seduced by the Colognes Botaniques Absolues collection. Created by the most famous nose, this collection comes in three flavors!
1. This perfume was designed by Jean-Claude Ellena
The successful designer of perfumes for major houses, the author, the exclusive perfumer of the house of Hermès, Jean-Claude Ellena has created many successes in relation to famous perfumes ” Hermessences”, “Kelly Calèche” or “Terre d’ Hermes”. After 14 years with the luxury house, Jean-Claude Ellena has now created for various brands and joined “Le Couvent” in 2019 as Artistic Director. A beautiful sign in honor of the Couvent des Minimes where the legendary Louis Feuillée, the sculptor of King Louis XIV, lived. It is in this house that the famous perfumer developed his new line of perfumes called “Colognes Botaniques Absolues” from €39. As it is, beauty is not impossible at a low price!
2. Le Couvent Maison de Parfum, a Made In France creation
True expressions of French Botanical Haute Parfumerie, all of the house’s fragrances are conceived, crafted and produced in France. So in Grasse, “the world capital of perfumery” the Colognes Botaniques Absolues were born. Famous for its know-how and its quality products, the city is full of different types of plants, each of which is similar to the next, giving off different aromas.
3. Absolute Botanical Colognes are vegetarian!
Made from 88% natural ingredients, this cologne line, like home fragrances, combines olfactory strength with practicality. Therefore, the house guarantees products of the highest quality based on the many values that the world has given us. Its commitment is the same as the Le Couvent brand named 100% vegan by the British Vegan Society. This is a great reason to have fun without the guilt!
4. A perfume made in France that invites you to travel!
If this style attracts you with its dignity and integrity then what you have to do is to choose the perfume that suits you best among the three olfactory functions. From the gardens of the Taj Mahal to the gardens of Babylon through the Alhambra, each of its bottles will take you to different countries for an endlessly exciting olfactory experience!
- Aqua Amantia : Head to India with its fragrance composed of grapefruit, cedar and hibiscus absolute. This fruity perfume is the perfect compromise between freshness and sensuality.
- Aqua Palmaris : Welcome to Andalusia with its floral scent from the base of petit grain, orange blossom and the heart of neroli.
- Aqua Millefolia : Go to ancient Mesopotamia for spices and oriental spices. Its heart of verbena is combined with notes of lemon, mint and Gaïac wood for a fragrance that reminds us of the summer breeze.